Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Diana DeGarmo


As any regular visitor on my blog can probably tell by now I am a American Idol fanatic and occasionally write to my favorite contestants from various seasons of the show. In August I had read that Diana DeGarmo was returning to the Broadway show Hairspray to again play the role of Penny Pingleton. I missed the opportunity to write her when she first starred in the musical in the spring, so I was really excited that she rejoined the cast again. I sent her a letter in early September and in early November I received a color 5x7 signed and inscribed photo from her. She also signed and inscribed the index card that I had enclosed with my letter. I am really thrilled to hear back from her! In September I had the opportunity to go to a performance in which I saw both her and Haylie Duff perform. Both did such a great job! Aaron Tviet who played Link Larkin was a favorite of mine as well, so I hope to eventually send out an autograph request to him as well! :)

No comments: