Saturday, August 11, 2007

Letters Sent...

I sent out another bunch of autographs this past month. After this I probably won't be able to sent out requests as frequently because in a few weeks I'll be moving back on campus and classes start up again. Anyways, here is who I wrote to most recently:

  • Piper Perabo [Actress; Cheaper by the Dozen, Because I Said So]
  • The Goo Goo Dolls [Band; known for their songs such as "Slide", "Broadway" and "Iris"]
  • Sir Elton John [Singer/Pianist; "Candle in the Wind"]
  • Bryan Adams [Singer; "Summer of '69" "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"]
  • Ed Alonzo [Actor; played Max on the TV series Saved By the Bell]
  • John Ondrasik [Singer; also know as Five for Fighting, sings the songs "100 Years"and "The Riddle"]
  • Les Paul [American Jazz Guitarist; helped design one of the most famous model of guitars]
  • Jerry Bruckheimer [Director; Remember the Titans, Pirates of the Caribbean]

No comments: