Thursday, June 05, 2008

Letter's Sent...

I figured it's about time I updated my letter's sent list so here is goes:

  • Don Felder [Singer; former member of the Eagles]
  • Bryan Adams [Singer; "Summer of '69", "Everything I Do I Do It For You"]
  • Clay Aiken [Singer; American Idol Season 2]
  • Paul Bettany [Actor; A Beautiful Mind, Wimbeldon]
  • Emily Van Camp [Actress; played Amy Abbott on Everwood]
  • Micky Dolenz [Singer; member of the Monkees]
  • Sophie Kinsella [Author; Confessions of a Shopaholic, Undomestic Goddess, Can You Keep a Secret?]
  • Kate Voegele [Singer signed to Myspace Records; "Only Fooling Myself"]

2 comments:

want_aaron_tveits_address said...

Hey I saw you got an autograph from aaron tveit because you sent him a letter, and i was just wondering what the address was u used. You see me and my sister saw him in the musical wicked and he was AMAZING!!! I would love to send him a letter and was wondering where I could get an address. Thanks so much!!!!!!! :)

Shelley said...

I wrote him when he was in Hairspray so the address I used is no longer valid. :(

I didn't know he was in Wicked! If he is still in it try writing him via the Gershwin Theatre. And yes he is a great actor... I LOVED him as Link Larkin in Hairspray!