Thursday, July 20, 2006

Anna Nalick


My last and favorite success of the day comes from singer/songwriter Anna Nalick. I wrote to her not to long ago and I got this autographed black and white 8x10 that was inscribed to me. She signed and inscribed the index card that I had enclosed as well. I recently discovered her music this past year and love it! Her debut album Wreck of the Day is awesome, so if you've never heard it you should definitely check it out! The best part of this success is that as I was taking it out of the envelope I noticed that there were black marks on the cardboard behind the photo. When I pulled it out I saw that Anna had personally handwritten a note back to me in response to a question I had asked her in my letter about when she plans on recording a new album!!! So I'm assuming Anna must personally read her fan mail, or at least some of it. She seems like a sweet down-to-earth girl who cares about her fans! I've never received a hand written letter or note back from a celebrity. They have all either been written by assistants or typed, so I was really excited when I saw this! I also included a scan of the note she wrote on the cardboard. To enlarge the letter just click on the scan of it! :) That's it for now... I need to get some more requests sent out so hopefully this streak of AWESOME successes I've been receiving lately will keep up! :)

No comments: