Thursday, June 22, 2006

Chris Daughtry


American Idol has been one of my favorite TV shows since it began in 2002. I’m a fan of many past contestants like Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Kimberly Locke, Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice. This season Chris Daughtry was one of my favorite contestants! He stood out to me from his audition and I really enjoyed his performances, especially his cover of rock songs such “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” by Fuel and “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi. I was disappointed that he didn’t make it into the finale, as I really thought he had a good chance of winning the competition! Regardless, I think he has a successful career ahead of him and look forward to him releasing an album! As soon as I saw that someone posted online a success for Chris, I wrote him a letter and sent out a request. I was happy to receive this nice signed color photo from him, as opposed to the computer printed photos others received. However, it’s hard for me to tell whether it is authentic or pre-printed. If anyone knows, please comment and let me know! Thanks! :)

No comments: