Sunday, June 11, 2006

Flashback: Aaron Carter


In April of 2001, I saw that Aaron Carter was starring in "Sessical the Musical" on Broadway. I am a fan of the Backstreet Boys, and Nick Carter was my favorite at the time. I liked Aaron as well, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to get his autograph. At the time I was a beginner, and sent him a newspaper ad, which wasn't the best idea since newspaper doesn't age well. Oh well, you learn from your mistakes. I take good care of my autographs though, storing them all in plastics sleeves in a three-ring binder, so for being 5 years old it is in great condition! I was suprised to get this one back a short while after sending it off to the Richard Rogers Theater, and deicded to start sending out requests as regularly as possible from that point on.

No comments: